Null Solutions LLC
BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE OR
CONSENTING TO RECEIVE ANY PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS
This Policy may have been amended since the last time you used the Services.
Effective: February 24, 2020
This Policy is incorporated into, and is a part of, the Terms of Service and Website Use (the "ToU") located at nullitax.com/terms which govern the nullitax.com website, and related websites, mobile sites, applications, content, products and services, and promotional communications you may subscribe to (the "Services"). Capitalized terms used in this Policy, but not defined in this Policy, have the meanings as defined in the ToU. Our liability from or arising out of this Policy or any breach hereof is subject to the general limits of liability stated the ToU.
This Policy applies to all users who use the Services or access the Website.
Personal information means information that identifies you as an individual, or that we can combine with readily available information to identify you as an individual, and is more fully described below.
This Policy does not cover (a) any information which is not personally-identifiable information or financial information, (b) ideas, suggestions, or comments you may submit about the Service (including without limitation user content you post in any social media, interactive, or publicly displayed feature of the Website or Services), which information we may use for any purposes in our sole discretion, or (c) anonymized or aggregated information such as demographic information.
We reserve the right to change this Policy at any time. If we make any material changes to this Policy, we will post a new Policy on the Services and update the effective date set forth above. Therefore, we encourage you to check the effective date of this Policy whenever you visit the Website to see if it has been updated since your last visit. To the extent permitted under applicable law, by using Services after such notice, you consent to our updates to this policy.
3. The Information We Collect
The types of information we may collect and how we collect it include:
- In general, we collect information to allow you to use the Services, and, if applicable: process your Account registration, authorize your payment and bill you, respond to your inquiries, communicate with you about the Services and other products and services, and maintain your Account with us.
For certain Services, we may collect information about you such as:
- mailing address
- phone number
- email address
- property address and index number
- other information about the property and its use
- relationship to the property
- billing information, like your credit card number, CVV code and expiration date
- We (and certain third parties who provide analytics or who advertise on the Website) may collect information about your device and how you interact with the Website or Services and promotional communications such as: IP address, browser type, time spent on certain Website pages, device location, unique device identifier, mouse movements, cookie data, associated identifying and usage information from your mobile phone, laptop, or other device, website and other usage information, and other device information that you give us consent to access. In some cases, we collect this information through cookies, pixel tags, and similar technologies that create and maintain unique identifiers. Among other things, this information is used to prevent credit card fraud and to optimize the Website.
- We may collect other information with your consent, as may be described within the Website.
- We may also collect your information from licensees, affiliates, partners, service providers, and independent third-party sources.
- We may combine the information we collect with other information in our possession.
- Completing forms necessary to initiate or participate in such processes or to otherwise provide the Services.
- Sending emails to you about the status of such processes and the Services.
- Compiling data analytics.
We may also use your information to:
- Provide Services, develop new products and services, and provide you with information, reminders, confirmations, and other operational communications regarding our Services and your participation in them.
- Improve the quality, safety, and security of Services.
- Provide customer support and communicate with you.
- Administer your Account (if applicable), including verifying your identity.
- Process your payments
- Perform marketing, including interest-based marketing and advertising (with necessary consents and subject to opt-out, as applicable, depending upon the medium of communication).
- Comply with legal, regulatory, or contractual requirements.
Where stated or legally required, we will anonymize your information in a way that it can't reasonably be associated with you. We may use anonymized information or share it with third parties for any legitimate business purpose.
Communications with you in connection with these uses may be via mail, telephone, email, text and other electronic messages, or via our websites and applications.
5. Information Sharing and Disclosure
We may share and disclose the information we collect as follows:
- We share your information with the applicable governmental authorities as part of the Services.
- We may use your personal information in developing new products and services.
- We may share the information we collect with our parents, subsidiaries and affiliates.
- We may share your personal information with our service providers and business partners, including our vendors, consultants, marketing partners, research firms, and other service providers or business partners. This may include, for example:
- Validation of registration and Service usage information
- Fraud prevention
- Payment processors and facilitators.
- Cloud storage providers.
- Marketing partners and marketing platform providers, including partners and platforms for sending text and email messages.
- Data analytics providers.
- Research partners, including those performing surveys or research projects in partnership with Null Solutions or on Null Solutions' behalf.
- Vendors that assist Null Solutions to enhance the security of the Services.
- With our insurance partners to offer, obtain, provide, or facilitate insurance or in connection with our services, and to help determine and provide relevant coverage in the event of an incident.
- Consultants, lawyers, accountants, and other professional service providers.
Null Solutions may disclose your personal information with third parties in circumstances such as when it is necessary to provide the Services, fulfill a transaction you have requested, offer you personalized services, or in other circumstances that are permitted by law and consistent with the purposes for which we collected the information. If you register an Account, some of the information you supply may be shared with regulatory bodies and/or service providers we utilize to obtain personal information such as, if applicable, evaluating your credit.
Null Solutions may share your information if we believe it is required by applicable law, regulation, operating agreement, legal process or governmental request, or where the disclosure is otherwise appropriate due to safety or similar concerns. Null Solutions may disclose your personal information: in response to legal process (for example, a court order, search warrant or subpoena) or requests from law enforcement or regulatory authorities; in other circumstances in which Null Solutions believes the Services are being or have been used in violation of our policies, applicable law or otherwise in the commission of a crime; when we have a good faith belief that there is an emergency that poses a threat to the safety of you or another person; or when necessary to protect the rights or property of Null Solutions or third parties.
We may disclose or transfer your personal information in connection with a corporate transaction, proceeding, or reorganization involving the business activities for which the information is maintained. In the event that ownership of Null Solutions or its business was to change as a result of a merger, acquisition, asset sale or transfer to another company, your personal information may be shared or transferred in conjunction with such transaction.
Null Solutions may share your information other than as described in this Policy if we notify you and you consent to the sharing.
6. How We Safeguard Your Information. We maintain reasonable and adequate technical, administrative, and physical security and confidentiality measures designed to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access or acquisition. We also require by contract (other than in an emergency situations) that third party services providers acting on our behalf or with whom we share your information also undertake to provide such security and confidentiality measures in accordance with industry standards.
7. Information Retention and Deletion. You may request deletion of your Account (as applicable) at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Following such a request, Null Solutions deletes any information that we are not required to retain. In certain circumstances, Null Solutions may be unable to delete your Account or information, such as if there is an outstanding balance on your Account or an unresolved claim or dispute. Null Solutions may also retain certain information if necessary for its legitimate business interests, such as information which is not personally identifiable which we will use internally or in aggregate reports (as described in this Policy), as well as fraud prevention and enhancing users' safety and security. For example, if Null Solutions suspends or terminates your access to the Website or, as applicable, your Account because of unsafe behavior or security incidents, Null Solutions may retain certain information to prevent you from opening a new Account or otherwise accessing the Services in the future.
You may request that Null Solutions:
- Provide a detailed explanation regarding the personal information Null Solutions has collected about you and how we use that information.
- Receive a copy of the personal information Null Solutions has collected about you.
- Request correction of any inaccurate personal information that Null Solutions has about you.
You can make these requests by contacting Null Solutions at email@example.com. You can also update the name, phone number, and email address associated with your Account by contacting Null Solutions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Marketing Opt-Outs: You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from Null Solutions by contacting Null Solutions at email@example.com. You may also opt out of receiving emails and other messages from Null Solutions by following the instructions in those messages. Please note that if you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional messages, such as information about your use of the Services or, as applicable, your Account.
10. Protection of children. We do not wish to receive data from or about children. We encourage parents and guardians to monitor and supervise all Internet usage by children. No information should be submitted to, or posted at, the Services by visitors under 21 years of age without the consent of a parent or guardian.
11. Your California Privacy Rights. If you are a California resident you have the right to receive specific information about how Null Solutions discloses personal information to others for their marketing purposes, and what choices they have. Null Solutions' policy is not to share your personal information with other parties for direct marketing use unless you agree that Null Solutions can do so or as provided for in this Policy. If you wish to opt-out from any sharing without cost, please see "Choices" above. Further, Null Solutions is required to alert you how our websites react to Do Not Track signals. Some browsers support a "Do Not Track" feature, which is intended to be a signal to websites that you do not wish to be tracked across different websites you visit. Sites operated by Null Solutions do not currently change the way they operate based upon detection of a Do Not Track or similar signal.
12. Contact information. If you have questions or complaints regarding our Policy or practices, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.